Saturday, March 31, 2007

Happy Saturday...

Happy Saturday to you ...

Alexander & I are just relaxing a bit this afternoon. We had a nice visit with Grandpa & Grandma from NJ, who brought Alexander a few outfits and more importantly DIAPERS! Yay for the diapers!! Thanks Grandpa & Grandma!

Last night was also the first night we got a decent amount of sleep between breaks. I think having the doctor visit yesterday really helped us, mentally, of how to work with this schedule. And just as the doctor said, he's been sleeping well in between feedings. I also feel as though he's not constantly feeding as I did earlier in the week.



By Wednesday, I definitely felt like a feeding bag but this afternoon is starting to feel a bit like a flow has started. Let's pray this continues.

Here are also a couple of pictures from today, first one with Alexander relaxing in his pack & play and then the first family shot since he was a few hours old. Looking at the picture, I think we look a bit more tired than I feel. I'm sure we'll get sleep . . . in about 8 years!

Hope everyone has a great weekend! (I know I still need to do our hospital story)

No comments: