Monday, November 7, 2011

Storytime...

Conversation Alexander & I just had:

He spells out the name 'Sandy' by himself and I asked him who Sandy was and he said it was his friend who he used to live with two years ago.  Then he said he couldn't live with her anymore because she died.  She died a long time ago and now he has to live here at home with us.  Then he says that Sandy was his girlfriend and she was really nice to him. 
He said he came home to live and he went into the closet and Sandy helped him find the ghost but there was no ghost so he wasn't ascared anymore. 

I told him that was a very interesting story and he asked if I wanted to hear more!  I like that he's using his imagination a lot now...but let's hope that someone doesn't ask who Sandy is and that he tells them he used to live with this lady and they wonder why some strange lady name Sandy has died on him.

No comments: