Sunday, January 27, 2008

10 Month PhotoShoot

This past Tuesday, Alexander turned 10 Months old. It's hard to believe that in 2 months, he'll be a year old. One Year! Where did the time go?? If you find the time, be sure to let us know.
To help celebrate his month milestone, we had to do our glove-shot. This is to show how much he's growing - 10 down, 2 more to go!

I originally wanted to do the pictures before work/school where I thought he'd be in a better mood, but I forgot. So we did them right before bed and that didn't really go as planned. He was tired, and really didn't want to sit & pose for Mommy. I got a couple cute shots but nothing significantly brilliant. Plus, I think being in the pj's didn't help either. We did get the crying shot - since it was often. Dan then had the idea of sitting next to the glove. Alexander seemed to like that only a little better, but it does defeat the purpose of seeing how he sits in the glove. Well, I'll know for next month to take this as early as possible.

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

aww what a big boy!! and I have NO clue where the time goes at ALL!!!