Saturday, May 28, 2011

Babysitter....

Miss Cassie came over to babysit Alexander this afternoon. It was very random and fairly last minute because earlier in the week, Alexander kept asking if Cassie could come over for a playdate and I kept telling him the proverbial "we'll see". Well Wednesday morning he just kept asking and asking and again during bedtime Wednesday night. I told him that if he was good that I would ask her if she was available on Saturday afternoon.

I picked him up Thursday afternoon and poor Miss Cassie was so confused because all day Alexander kept telling her that she was babysitting for him yet I hadn't even asked her yet. Thankfully, Miss Cassie was available Saturday afternoon even though it was last minute...so we made plans and I told her I would confirm details with her on Friday.

Saturday afternoon, Alexander could barely contain himself and kept asking when Cassie would get there. Once she got there, he was so excited! He showed her the play room and then his room and asked her what she wanted to see first and before she could answer he just kept taking stuff out to show her.

Mommy was able to go get an oil change and have my AC looked at (which they said was demonic). They played for the whole afternoon - trains, cars, baseball, soccer, running and then played inside the Thomas tent....when I got home Cassie said that he kept her busy and moving the entire time but that he was great and that they both had fun.

Win win for everyone!

No comments: