Friday, June 17, 2011

Melt your Heart...

Last night, Alexander & I were saying prayers during bedtime. We were cuddled up in our bed reading books and he asked if now was a good time to say prayers. I explained that it's always a good time to say prayers. We started to say our prayers and he said "hold on Mom, I want to tell God."

So he climbs off my bed where we were reading books, he opens up the window. I asked him what he was doing as I thought we were saying our prayers and he says "God, please bless alexander, daddy & mommy"....he then shuts the window, climbs back in and gives me a huge hug! It was the sweetest thing ever and the best part was that it was so innocently cute yet he meant every word.

I pretty much broke down into tears but hugged him so he wouldn't see and think he did anything wrong to make me sad. It was completely precious.

No comments: