Saturday, December 10, 2011

Merriment at Gillette...

Today, I brought Alexander to see Santa (again), but this time it was at a much cooler venue - Gillette Stadium!  It was such an amazing event.  You got your photo taken with Santa while ON the field.  You got the photos for free providing you donated a coat for kids.  I already had several of Alexander's coats I was going to donate so this made it a more perfect event.  Donation for needy children while we get to be on the same field as the Patriots - made it even more worthwhile.

We met up with my friend Chris & her son Bennett.  While it was 'nice' out, it did get chilly which made poor Bennett a bit upset (understandably) as it was chilly!  We finally got thru the line and made our way up to Santa!

Here is our picture with Santa on the 20yd line!  Once on the field, Alexander asked if this was the spot where Tom Brady practiced, I told him this was where all of the Patriots played their games.  His eyes were so wide & he was elated! I don't know who was more excited - he or I!?


No comments: