Saturday, March 19, 2011

The Cake...

For Alexander's birthday this year, I wanted to go a little different with the cake. I wanted to be a bit more different, funky rather than a typical sheet cake. And since we were having a Superhero themed party, I thought it would be cool to have a cake to depict three superheros.

It was a search to find someone who understood what I was thinking in my mind but also not charge an obscene amount. Plus, how cool would it be to have a superman cape on the cake!? After some searching and coordinating, I was able to find a woman thru my friend Kelley. And as it turns out, this woman makes amazing cakes!The cake was perfect and exactly what I had pictured in my mind...everyone kept commenting on how cool the cake was! And it looked so cool as the centerpiece to the superhero candy bar!The cake was great - it represented Superman, Batman & Spiderman so well! And from what everyone said, the cake was really good & yummy!

No comments: