Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Handsome Man...


As we all know Alexander is blessed with an extensive and stylish wardrobe, mainly supplied by Auntie Alyson.
He has so many new clothes that I've been able to put him in a new outfit every day for school and each day his teacher, Miss Linda comments on how handsome he is and how cute his outfits are. (Dan calls it an obsession of mine)
I laid out his outfit for Monday so that Daddy could get him ready in the morning. I picked a new white polo onesie and a new pair of blue & white stripped pants from Grammie. He looked quite cute in his outfit - but what Daddy didn't know was that there was a hat to match!
Once we pulled up to school, I put the hat on him so we could walk into his classroom and show off the hat! As soon as I turned the corner Miss Linda let out the biggest gasp. "OOOOOOHHHHH" She couldn't get over his hat and how cute he looked. I took him out of his carseat and she immediately wanted to show him off. She took him over to another room and called for the other teachers attention. Once she was able to get their attention you heard all of the teachers say "Oh my goodness Alexander" and then one of the teachers popped her head out and told me that she checks in the infant room every day to see what he's wearing!
Then one of Alexander's other teachers, Danielle, who mainly works in the older infant room came in and just kept repeating "too much cuteness, too much".
I think we fulfilled the cuteness quota of the day. Obsession...I think not.

No comments: