Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Alexander's First Halloween...

Today was Alexander's First Halloween and he seemed to enjoy it. Even though he hadn't the foggiest clue what was really going on. The Halloween parade at school was absolutely adorable. I'm so glad both Dan & I took an hour out of our day to go. It was so much fun and Alexander *loved* being outside. And he didn't mind the costume at all!

He looked absolutely adorable as a cuddly lion. There were a lot of cute costumes, but Alexander really was one of the cutest in the ENTIRE school. But not that I'm biased or anything...







Don't mind the white marks on the faces of the other babies...I didn't want to put pics of other babies I'm not responsible for on the internet without permission. And I didn't want to open Photoshop to blur it more neatly - so I opted for Mickey Mouse type circles.





Then once at home we put on our other costume, Darth Vader. I thought for sure he would not want to put on another costume but he didn't fit me in the least. He loved the cape and kept looking behind him. The hat looked silly and he didn't seem to enjoy that because he took it off once he realized it wasn't snapped on.

I was hoping some trick-o-treaters would come to the door while Alexander was in costume, but alas...that did not happen.





He also dug into the candy bowl to help himself... which was good someone did because we only got 4 trick or treaters and 2 of them were our neighbors who didn't want any more candy. Such good kids!!




1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

LOVE the costumes!!!! what a cute little lion and darth :)