Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pats Fans...

Alexander & I sported our Patriots pride today in honor of the Superbowl! How cute is his jersey!

I was looking for a jersey for him everywhere. I checked 5 stores and many places online. A guy at work was helping me in my search. The one online store we did find had 12 months in stock but I decided to check another store first. But that store had nothing. When I went to go order online, the 12 months were now out of stock - figures!

However, John went to a different store and found one right in the window! So because of John, Alexander was able to get his jersey...

GO PATRIOTS! But regardless of who wins - someone in our house will be happy that their team won! Yeah Football! Currently the Pats are winning 7-3 but it's by no means a landslide...

1 comment:

Brett and Alex's Mommy said...

you guys are so cute!!! sorry your pats lost though!