Friday, August 29, 2008

Arts & Crafts...

Last weekend, I tried to have a little Arts & Crafts afternoon with Alexander. I figured he'd love it as I get all sorts of crafts/coloring things from school. I got colored pencils, finger paint (washable), foamy shapes & letters, pom-poms, crayons, coloring books, construction paper, and a doodle pad.

Plenty of good stuff.

He sat there and gave me the look of "you're crazy lady". He wanted no part of it. He did manage to stick 3 foam stickers to a piece of paper on his own. He also took a couple crayons and scribbled for a nanosecond.

I thought okay maybe he's not into coloring today, but he'll love painting! Yah, wrong. He would barely touch the paint. So now I want to know what kid is coloring on Alexander's papers and they're passing them off as his own works of art! (heehee)

No comments: