Sunday, August 31, 2008

Castle Island...

Alexander & I went to Castle Island again today. Daddy went to the TPC Golf and since it was beautiful out, we couldn't pass up the opportunity.

It was packed because it was so nice out...it took me a bit to find a place to park. Thankfully it was nice out because I parked a ways away. We walked over to Sullivan's to get hot dog & french fries. Alexander was more interested in the french fries this time ... can't blame him! These french fries are good!!

He loves this place as much as I do for three reasons:
*Planes
*Dogs
*Birds

People must think something is wrong because Alexander is constantly screaming...but it's because he's excited to see either a plane, dog or bird. He gets even happier when a dog comes up to the carriage.


We were walking around and I thought it would be fun to take him out of the stroller and run around for a bit. Silly me. He didn't want to get back into the stroller, he just wanted to run! Needless to say, he was a little mad at me when I put him back in the stroller so we could finish walking around and ultimately back to the car.


But the weather was perfect for a day at Castle Island...nice way to end Labor Day.

No comments: