Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blockhead...

My child is an official 'Blockhead'. (Blockhead is a person who is a fan of the New Kids On The Block)

We all know he loves to dance and seems overly excited when the song "Summertime" from New Kids On The Block is on the radio. He immediately dances and kicks his leg. But now he'll actually do a part of the dance and sing along!

We were driving to cousin Michael's birthday party and "Summertime" came on the radio. (Okay, I admit the CD is on repeat in my car) Alexander started to dance and when Daddy & I sang the "ooooooh" part and put our hand up - Alexander did the same thing! And he even did it on his own without prodding a couple more times.

And one time he even did it exactly when he was supposed to...I'm such a proud Blockhead Mommy!

1 comment:

{Amanda} said...

i love it. . ROFL ROFL