Thursday, October 9, 2008

Troubbbbllle...

Alexander got in trouble at school for the first time. (Okay not really because he's only 18 months and they don't get in trouble...) But it's comical to start off the story with Alexander got a written warning.

However, I went to pick him up today and they were outside playing. There were 2 new teachers who was with his class so I had to introduce myself because Alexander was trying to rush pass them to get to me. As I went to pick him, Ms. Kim explained to me that there was an incident report I would have to sign. Oh??

Earlier in the day, Alexander was playing with a toy when another child came over and took it from him. Alexander, not one to understand sharing just yet, swipped the kid across the face. And of course because his nails grow like weeds, he scratched and left a mark. So they had to fill out a report for both parents. I was looking at the book and noticed the same report with Aidan's name on it. They don't put the other kid involved on your report and they won't tell you unless it's significant.

So hopefully Alexander learns to share quickly or kids don't steal his toys...
...joys of a toddler!

No comments: