Monday, May 18, 2009

Hands...

Before the week got as crazy as it was about to I thought it would be a cute idea to take a picture of Alexander's hands from school. There's a wall that they have all of the kids put their hands on and they right their names underneath it.

It's very cute and the kids love seeing their hands up on the wall. Alexander loves to point out his hands as well as his friend Connor's who is right next to him.
I then just took a close-up shot of Alexander's hands on the wall.

Then I wanted to get a shot of the wall as you walk down so you can see all of the hands...they also have pics & bios of the teachers lined on the wall (which has been helpful to Daddy who can't remember the teachers names) I've always liked this and thought it was really cute so I wanted to capture Alexander's hands before they do something else on the walls.

No comments: