Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter 2008...

Easter was a lowkey celebration for us this year. I think everyone was exhausted & overspent from yesterday's festivities so we just kept it really mellow. We went over my parent's house for dinner; Sharon & the kids joined us as well (Gary still has the flu).

We hit some traffic (ugh - I hate traffic...) so when we got there it was almost time to eat. Alexander didn't want to take his afternoon nap and fought going down. He did sleep but only for about 40 minutes. After dinner, the kids had a mini easter egg hunt outside. Somehow Alexander managed to get the most eggs - maybe because he had Auntie Alyson helping him.

After dessert and some play time, we were ready to hit the road (Mommy & Daddy were exhausted). We hit traffic again (did I mention I wasn't fond of traffic) and it took us longer than normal to get home. Thankfully Alexander finally fell asleep in the car, so once home I just transferred him from the carseat to his crib.

Overall, a nice yet lowkey day. Here are some pictures of the day:

No comments: