Tuesday, June 24, 2008

When did he become a little boy...

Every morning when we pull up to school, Alexander starts to scream with excitement. He'll shake and screech. This morning was no different. After I parked the car, I went to take him out of his car seat and stood him up so I could get his lunch bag. He stood there patiently, and then put up his hand for me to hold his hand. Then we walked into school for the first time (without me holding him) and he was so excited. He stood by the door as I entered the code and then did his shake when we turned the corner. He would wave to anyone who walked by and he even blew Ginny’s mom a few kisses. She just stood there repeating “awww”.

Then he walked up to his old room when he saw Ms. Dawn and gave her a high five and then went into his room and walked right over to Ms. Rose and started playing and giving her hugs, who commented that she just adores his hugs. He was obviously in a really good mood this morning.

Just thought I'd share as I'm not sure when Alexander turned into a little boy... but it's so much fun to watch & go along for the ride.

No comments: