Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve...

Merry Christmas...here's wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

Today, after work/school, we're going to go to 4pm mass at St Marks. Then we're going to meet up with my parents for a bit before we head over to my uncle's house for the annual Christmas Eve gathering. We'll see how long Alexander lasts before we head home...but I brought his Christmas jammies just in case!

Then we'll be home tomorrow morning to see what Santa brought and open presents. Then it's another busy day of going to my parents for breakfast/presents and then over to another uncle's house for Christmas dinner.

Friday, the plan is to take him to Edaville Railroad to ride the train and see all the Christmas lights. We used to go as kids and loved it. He also may need a haircut too...

Saturday is Spaulding Christmas at my uncle's house. So we have a busy couple of days ahead of us ... I hope everyone has a Merry Merry Christmas!

No comments: