Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Buddies...

My friends, Mel & Meg came over today so we could go out for lunch. Alexander immediately fell in love. He was flirting and wanted to make sure they were paying attention to him every second they were here. They brought him a book about tractors & farms and he got so excited to see the animals in the book.

He wanted Mel to blow bubbles & he kept asking for her hand so she would go with him into the play room. It was hysterical how enamored he was with them and how quickly he warmed up to them. I mean FAST.

When Daddy told him that we were on our way home, he looked out the window and said 'girls'. And when we finally got home, he didn't care that I was home but that I had Meg & Mel right behind me. Looks like we're going to have to plan another playdate with the girls soon, not that I mind...

No comments: