Friday, February 13, 2009

Yet Again...

Alexander had another incident at school. Hopefully this doesn't become a daily occurrence.

When I picked Alexander up from school, both Ms Sarah & Mrs Debbie were administering TLC to a crying little girl who obviously just got hurt.

I looked at Ms Sarah who immediately nodded her head yes. I knew that the little girl was crying because of Alexander. I asked what happened and she explained that Alexander bit her. They didn't say why or what happened but Alexander knew he was in trouble. He stood off to the side and then tried to grab my hand and pull me away from Ms Sarah.

It was too chaotic in there last night & this morning so when I pick him up tonight, I'll have to get more details as to what happened and why he bit her. Hopefully this does not become a trend. I know 2 years olds do this, I just don't want to be *that* parent where every day it's something new...

No comments: