Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Week...

We have a very big week coming up!

Not only is it St. Patrick's Day & Alexander's birthday party but we have Alexander's 3-yr check-up with Dr. M. To top it all off...Alexander is going to the dentist for the first time!

I've been doing a lot of prepping him for both the dentist appointment and his check-up. I've been telling him what Dr. M will do by checking his back, listening to his heart and looking in his ears. And so far he hasn't said "no Dr. M" which is progress. Each night this week that we brush teeth I explain that we have to make sure we have nice clean teeth because we're going to see the dentist next week and he's going to look in his mouth. He seems more excited that the dentist is going to have purple gloves.

I don't know if the dentist does have purple gloves or not...

I'll keep everyone posted on how both appointments go & what Alexander's reaction is.

No comments: