Sunday, March 7, 2010

Things of Note...

A couple things to note from this week that feels a bit more important than to be in the Weekly Glance...

  • Alexander has been VERY lovey this week. He comes over to give you a hug and says "oh I love you". The best part about this is not only is it unsolicited but it's frequent & his words are clearly pronounced. Also, when he doesn't think anyone is paying attention he'll pick up Monkey, put him on his shoulder and tell him "Oh Monkey I love you this much". It's very cute. Because of this, we started reading "Guess How Much I Love You". Not only does it love the book because of the rabbits, but he thinks it's funny to stretch out your arms thhhiiiissss much. So now our new thing to say is "I love you to the moon"
  • Eating: Alexander is such a good eater (when he wants to eat). He eats things that I won't even eat (but he doesn't know that). He's great with fruit & a lot of different vegetables. This week we had chinese food for dinner and we had a family dinner. Daddy order Lo Mein and Alexander could not get enough! He was eating noodles and before he was done with what he had, he was asking for more!
  • New favorite books: Danny & the Dinosaur (excited that he goes to the museum), Guess How Much I Love You, Things that go POP, & Snow White

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I just had to say, I loooove "Guess How Much I Love You" :) It was the 1st book I bought my niece :)