Monday, March 22, 2010

Monthly Update...

36 Months/3 Year *Update*

I can't believe our little guy is already 3 years old! Where did the time go?

We still have a few milestones in progress but besides that he is a healthy & energetic little boy:
-He's still waiting for his back 4 molar teeth to come in (all his teeth came in late)
-We're in the early stages of potty training (he has no desire)

His sleeping patterns haven't changed and he'll always be an early riser. However when naps fully stop, I imagine he'll fall asleep around 8:30pm each night and it might actually be a little easier. I would guesstimate that about 80% of the time, he wakes up during the night and comes to crawl in with Mommy.

Eating is typical in the sense that sometimes he wants nothing to do with food and other times he can't get enough of it. I will comment that he's already eating/trying foods that I still won't eat so I praise his eating habits.

And like most little boys, he loves trains, trucks, running, animals, screaming & playing doctor. His favorite things haven't really changed much as his new thing was the seven dwarfs & the Heigh-ho song and that's still there. He is starting to sing along to songs on his own while driving in the car so that's fun to watch.

And the best part to watch is how he develops, grows & figures things out. When he says "Ohhhh, I seeeeee" after you show him something immediately puts a smile on my face!

No comments: