Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Monthly Update...

So because Alexander has hit his 2 year mark, I am trying to decide if I'm going to do the Monthly Growth update anymore. I may post on the 22nd but it doesn't have enough changes that they have in the past. There's not the need for a milestone marker like there used to be.

But until I decide what I'm going to do, I'll do an abridged version...

Development:
-10 teeth
-Words are coming along, as our 2 word phrases
-Practicing counting to 10 and ABCs - loves the letter O
-Loves sports, specifically golf & baseball
-Loves to be outside
-Getting much better distinguishing & saying the colors
-Has personal space issues at school (which is odd since he likes to cuddle & wrestle at home)

Clothes:
-18-24 Months for most stuff however if it's just 18 Months than some brands are too small

Sleeping:
-8pm(ish) - 5:30am(ish) with a 2 hr nap

Feeding:
-Same stuff but depending on his mood, he'll try new foods

No comments: