Thursday, December 10, 2009

Transition...

Earlier this week we got the memo that Alexander will be moving to Preschool class in January.

PRESCHOOL?? When did that happen?

Hopefully it will be yet another easy transition as the previous transitions have gone. We already know his teachers so that does make it easier. I meant to ask if Aidan was going to transition with him has they moved into Older Toddlers together. But I kept forgetting...I'll just have to ask on Monday.

My only concern is regarding potty training as Alexander is not potty-trained and I thought they had to be before transitioning into Preschool class. That will be my other follow-up question as well...

Regardless of the questions, I'm sure everything will go just fine as they have in the past. Alexander seems to adjust easily in these situations.

No comments: