Saturday, December 5, 2009

Visit with Santa...

This morning, we had our annual visit with Santa Claus this year. Mommy, Alexander & Mimi went to go visit Santa. I figured this trip could go 50/50. He was excited about Santa Claus and talked about seeing him all week but I figured he'd freak out a bit. So I knew he was excited because I'd ask him who we were going to see and he'd scream "SANTA!" and that he was going to ask for trains & trucks. But when I asked if he wanted a picture he said "no wanna see Santa".

We got in line and thankfully didn't have to wait long at all (SUPER quick). Alexander clung to my arm and wouldn't really get down. He almost cried but when Santa asked for a high-five he started to warm up to him. Although he was fine sitting there with Santa, there was no way he was letting me go (I tried). We got a few potential pictures so I didn't really push my luck by trying to have him sit by himself. As we got up to leave Alexander was so sweet wishing Santa a "Merry Christmas" without even being prompted.

Here is "our" picture with Santa this year:
He wanted to see him again after lunch but when we asked if he wanted to go sit with him, he wanted no part of it. Maybe next year...

No comments: