Wednesday, August 22, 2007

5 Months...

This is the outfit that Alexander wore to school today on his 5 Month "birthday". Everyone kept commenting about how cute he is & Miss Linda loves his clothes. She said she can't wait for him to show up every day so she can see what he's wearing...















I was going to wait until Month 6 to put Alexander in Dan's glove, but I figured why wait. And it's a good thing I did do it now, because I think by next month, he'll be TOO big and won't be able to sit in there anymore. He fit but he's getting bigger. The outfit makes it look like he's bigger than he is, so maybe I'll attempt this again this weekend with just a onesie...


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! He looks like he really put on weight! He's ready to go help Daddy in the garden with those jeans on.
I'm so glad you and Dan are enjoying Alexander! He sure is lucky to have you two as proud parents.
Love, g'ma c