Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tubby time...

Alexander loves tubby time! As you can see in the right side picture, he's swimming! He knows to kick his legs and move his arms around. I know he doesn't realize what I'm saying but he will be perfectly still until I say "kick" and then he kicks and when I say "swim" he moves his entire body. It's quite interesting. The kid is a natural swimmer...I can't wait to get him into swimming classes because I think he'll love having more room to move around.


He also doesn't mind getting his hair cleaned, but it is usually at the end of rinse phase that he gets annoyed and wants out. So usually I try to not to dally. I'm waiting for the day where he eats the shampoo and realizes he's just tasted something different. That will be fun to watch.

No comments: