Friday, August 31, 2007

Crazy Week...


This week has been a very crazy week for me at work hence the lack of new posts. However, there hasn't been a ton of new things to report.

Yesterday (Thursday) was Miss Linda's birthday so Alexander brought her in flowers & a plant. The card even said "Happy Birthday, Miss Linda - Love Alexander".

She was very touched and completely surprised. I have come to really really like Linda and I'll be sad when Alexander moves to the older infant room and leaves Miss Linda.

Other than that it's been same ole same ole... He still loves to stand and I'm trying to get him to practice sitting but most times he wants no part of it.
This weekend we have a birthday party on Saturday and then while Daddy goes to his Jimmy Buffett concert, Alyson & I are thinking of going to the Aquarium.

No comments: