Monday, December 31, 2007

Fun in the Snow...

Alexander & I went out to play in the snow today. This was him before the snow suit:

This was him after I put him in the snow suit:
I felt so bad for the kid, but I couldn't stop laughing. This was the worst thing I have ever done to the kid - no amount of photoshoots will ever come to this level. He was worse than the kid in the "Christmas Story" - that kid might not have been able to put his arms down, but at least he could wake. Alexander could only lay there unless I propped him up. He was not a happy camper.

Then we got outside and into his sled. At first, he didn't know what to make of the snow but once we started moving in the sled, he was enjoying himself. I pulled him around our back yard, and even down a little hill. He didn't cry or fuss once! I even got a few little laughs out of him.
I gave him some snow to see if he wanted to eat it. Not yet. It must have been cold, because he'd put his tongue on it then move away. I'll just warn him of yellow snow in the future.
And before we went back in, I laid him down to see if he would squirm around to get his first snow angel - but alas, he just laid there.

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

what a cutie!! we took ellery out yesterday too!!

Brett and Alex's Mommy said...

these are seriuosly hilarious!!! love them!