Wednesday, May 2, 2007

First Bath

Tonight Alexander had his first real bath in the tub! He had a long day as he went into work with me while I had to do a few things there. Both Dan & I thought that he would scream & cry the whole time but we were wrong. He didn't seem to love it, as he did cry a bit but he didn't wail (get it - wail/whale). Must have been the long day of work...


I wonder if it's because we put him in his tub but he just looked so incredibly small!

Our tub isn't the easiest tub to give an infant a bath, and for this being the first one, I'd say we did a-ok! We weren't in there long because that's when he started to have enough. But he did have a little duck in with him to keep him company.

As you can see, he was content for some of the bath, but there were a few moments where he
was quite the unhappy camper. He doesn't mind getting his stomach or legs washed but when it comes time to washing his neck - forget about it! He hates that part. He doesn't mind getting his head cleaned, just as long as he's calmed down from the neck part.

Here's the poor little guy just very unhappy but still so very cute.

And I was a good mommy to make sure that none of his private parts were uploaded on here so years later he won't hate me for that! There will be plenty of other reasons for him to hate me, I'm sure.

And then here is is with Mommy in his bathrobe, all warm, cozy & clean!

No comments: