Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day


Yesterday was my first Mother's Day and it was fantastic! We went to my parents house for a
low-key BBQ. It was such a nice day, I couldn't have asked for a better first Mother's Day.


Alexander woke up @ 5am, which is his new
thing. Joy. And he was, for the most part, in a
good mood and all smiles. We got ready to go to Grammie & Grampie's house and he slept the entire car ride.

We hung out, ate some food, & relaxed. The day wouldn't be complete without some pictures to mark the occassion.

Of course, Alexander took 2 naps during the day which he never does for me. Figures. Sue, Moira & Joann also came over for a quick visit to see Alexander. All in all, it was a very nice day.

I hope all Mom's had a wonderful Mother's Day. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: