Thursday, May 10, 2007

Greetings from The White House...

Guess what Alexander received in the mail today??
A card from The White House welcoming Alexander's arrival.



Although I may not be a fan of this particular President I do think this card to celebrate his arrival is very cool and one I will keep forever. It gave me goosebumps when I read the part about being a part of the wonderful American story. You know this is going into Alexander's scrapbook!

(btw, I blocked out his full name and address for safety sake, but it was all there on the address)

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yay. How exciting. Interesting that it was a postcard. What was the picture on the other side?

Brett and Alex's Mommy said...

very cool, huh, i never got Brett's and signed up a long time ago, might have to see about signing up for it again :)