Friday, May 18, 2007

In Love

This adorable child just melts my heart every time I look at him. But when I am able to take a picture of him smiling at me - I can't stop looking at him! I fall in love again and again.


This week, he may want to nurse every hour for 5 hours.
This week, he may be having a growth spurt.
This week, he may be fussy.
This week, he may not want to sleep.
This week, he may cry very hard for no apparent reason.

But I'm madly in love with this little boy.

Who, by the way, is growing like a weed. He feels heavier and he feels longer. Is that possible - to feel longer?? He's wearing the outfit that I had planned to have him wear home from the hospital over his blue onsie (from the earlier picture). He fits it well and figures it's getting nicer out and soon will be too warm to wear such a cute outfit.



This other outfit is the outfit we put him in for
his "official" hospital picture. At the time, it was so big on him that we had to hide some material behind him for the picture. Now, he's starting to fit into it pretty well.

No comments: