Sunday, April 22, 2007

Happy One Month!

As I previously mentioned, today is Alexander's One Month "Birthday" and Grammie & Auntie Alyson came over to help celebrate. He did, in fact, get a pony! It sounds a bit crazy but it's a pony nonetheless. Thanks Grammie. I probably will not be holding a "party" every month... or at least I hope not as it will take away from the big day!


Alexander hung out with Grammie & Alyson and he was so relaxed that he did nod off a few times. We did yet another photoshoot and we found the perfect photos for his birth announcement! I can't share those photos just yet because it will ruin the surprise!

Let me just say that our adorable kid is just too darn cute, he really is. He doesn't take a bad picture, even when he cries.


But I can share some pictures from the photoshoot that Alyson & I had on Friday since we opted not to use a picture from that. I'll upload those in a separate post as I'll keep this with just pictures from today.





And for the record, we did not pose him like this - he was asleep like this and wouldn't move his arm. He's a thinker even in his sleep.

2 comments:

{Amanda} said...

i can't believe he's a month already!!!!

Tracy said...

a real live, walking pony?!!!! happy one month!