Thursday, April 26, 2007

I made it...


If you can read Alexander's tshirt - you'll see that our first date night was successful. I heard that Alexander was such a good boy that I brought him home a present. I'm sure it won't be the first time.
How cute is this shirt and the baby wearing it!!
We went to see Harry Connick Jr at the Wang Center without incident while my parents babysat Alexander.

Harry put on a fantastic show, as always. And although I missed my little boy tremendously I was certainly able to enjoy myself. Plus, it was nice to have a few hours of Dan time.



And while I was snapping a few pictures of Alexander modeling his new shirt, I did manage to capture a true smile! I was so excited that I let out a yelp which then started him. But here is his cute smile!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

I think you have another Harry fan there!

Glad to hear you went out for some grown up time. It is very important to have some alone tiem with your man. Plus, it is good for Alexander to get so time alone with the grandparents!

{Amanda} said...

awww how CUTE is he??!!!