Sunday, April 22, 2007

Pictures!!

Alexander reached his one month 'birthday'. And in honor of that milestone, we're going to celebrate today. Nothing major at all...just a simple cake with Grammie & Aunt Alyson. With his One Month here, I thought I'd share some photos we took the past few days. I'm sure we'll have more from his "party".
Enjoy!



Here he is on Thursday (Four Weeks), I can't get over just how little he looks in newborn clothing. Plus he has the cutest yawn EVER!



Then on Friday, Auntie & I had a little photo shoot with the little guy - showing his love for baseball.


Saturday we plaed with his lilly pad so he could get in some tummy time with the froggies.

And the weather was finally cooperative here so we were able to go out for a walk and enjoy the nice weather!


1 comment:

Chris said...

Happy one month birthday, Alexander! Love all the new pictures. And yay for the gorgeous weather that allows Mommy to get out of the house with you.