Friday, July 25, 2008

Here we go...

It's time for a new chapter in the life of Alexander.

Sleeping on the floor!

Yesterday morning, I got up to take a shower before Alexander woke up. It would make the whole morning a lot easier! Just as I was finishing up, he started to wake up. He babbled, played, cried, played, and babbled some more. I knew he was fine although he was getting to the point where he was 'saying' "Okay lady, time to come get me out of here".

As I get out of the bathroom and put the monitor back, I can hear him crying but since I'm his Mom I know his cries...and he's fine. Well what do I know! I walk into his room and he has his leg through his crib bars. He's not stuck and it doesn't appear to be hurting but you can tell he doesn't know how to get it out. I don't know if he tried to step on his bumpers or if he just put his leg through. Guess it's time to relook at his bumper-situation...however he sleeps where he bangs his head against the bumper. hmmmm......

Great! That's it - forget putting pillows around the crib, I'm moving the mattress on the floor.

No comments: