Sunday, June 3, 2007

Family Roots...

This weekend was a Family-themed weekend.

As I mentioned, we went to my great-Aunt Pitsy's (on my mom's side) house for a graduation party. We were able to see Mom's side and Alexander was able to meet Nana & Papa as well as some other family members he hasn't met yet. We got a few pictures of Alexander with my grandparents and then we took a picture of the Four Generations: My Grandfather, My Mom, Me & Alexander.



Then today, Dan's parents came over for a visit since they were up this weekend for Nick's birthday. Unfortunately, Alexander wasn't very cooperative while they were here. We were hoping he'd go down for a nap before they'd get here and then once he woke up, he'd be ready to smile & hang out. That was not the case. He napped a bit but was VERY fussy. He was on his eating-every-hour schedule today. We were able to get a few pictures in before he let us know that he was not here to play around.

No comments: