Sunday, June 3, 2007

Milestone...

We've hit a milestone!

Yesterday, while lying in his pack & play, Alexander rolled over all by himself. I put him in there on his stomach and came in to check on him and he was mid-roll (hence the picture). he went from his stomach to his back without any problems!

I'm such a proud mommy.

I also think I've figured out why he won't sleep in his bassinet, it's too restrictive. This kid likes room - he needs to move. When in his pack & play, he will start at one direction and when I come in to check on him, he's either turned himself 180* or 360* the other direction. Certainly, not like his Mommy who can stay in one position all night.

Saturday we went to my cousin's graduation party where Alexander got to meet my grandparents so we got a picture of Four Generations. I'll upload those soon - but now it's diaper time.

No comments: