Wednesday, May 7, 2008

You can pick your friends...

You can pick your friends.
You can pick your clothes.
You can pick flowers.
And even though you shouldn't pick your friend's nose, Alexander seems to think it's a RIOT if he picks Mommy's nose.

Tuesday night, I was putting Alexander to bed and he was starting to doze off while having his bottle. Then he sat up, put his binky on the little table we have next to the chair and laid back down. (this is a new thing he's started to do each night - up & down, up & down) While he was lying there he took his finger and put it in front of my nose. I was observing how he was exploring and didn't think much of it. Then all of a sudden (he's quick), he put his finger up my nose. I took his hand away and told him no. However Alexander thought the whole thing was the FUNNIEST thing ever. He got a huge case of the giggles. And if you've ever heard his laugh, you'd get the giggles too. I ended up laughing. He did it again, I pulled his hand away, he laughed, I laughed. Do you see where this is going???

This went on for a bit and finally I had to change positions because I didn't want him to do this every night or to other people. But man, he is a funny kid!

No comments: